Dhikala 2N/3D Tour Package
Destination : Delhi - Jim Corbett National Park
Duration: 03 nights/04 days.
Enjoy evening Safari at Dhikala Forest. Dinner & overnight stay at KMVN canteen.
Day 02 : (Wildlife Safari at Dhikala Forest - Jim Corbett National Park) Early Morning wakeup call & after having tea full day Reserve for Jeep Safari in Dhikala, (Jeep Safari Timing will be according to Corbett Tiger Reserve Norms). You have great opportunity to see wildlife especially the evasive Tigers, Elephants, Crocodile and Ghariyal. Breakfast and Lunch in between at forest canteen.
For your safely the lodge is covered by the effective solar barrier. You may sit on the veranda at night and enjoy the breathtaking wild and jungle's sound to get a memorable experienced. Overnight stay at Dhikala Forest Lodge. Dinner & O/N Stay at Dhikala Forest Lodge.
Day 03: (Dhikala to Ramnagar) - Morning wakeup call & Jeep Safari at Dhikala, return back to forest lodge, breakfast & checkout. Return back to Dhangarhi gate. Drop at Ramnagar, tour End with sweet memories of Jim Corbett National park.
Note :- Children above 5 years will be treated as adults in case of foreign nationals
Package Inclusions (For Indian and foreign nationals)
- Tow Night's Accommodation at Forest lodge.
- Two days veg. meal (02 Lunches, 02 Breakfast's, 02 Dinners).
- 03 times Open Jeep safaris include in this package.
- All Park Entry Permit fee, Room Rent, House Keeping & Forest Booking Charges included.
- Pick up & Drop facility from Ramnagar by jeep to forest lodge campus.
- Driver TA/DA, Guide Charges, All taxes inside the park.
- All applicable taxes.
- Elephant Safari Charges.
- Any personal Expenses.
- Any Insurance.
- That is not mention in cost inclusion.
Terms and Conditions & Booking procedure
- Bookings are applicable only on twin sharing basis.
- Bookings are subject to availability with the hotel.
- CorbettOnline.in will provide alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in program is not available.
- All cancellations & amendments will be done as per hotel policy.
- The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
- A Surcharge may be levied by the hotel during National Holidays/Festive period/Extended Weekends, New Year etc.
Things to know about Forest rest house
- Other than Dhikala forest rest house, all the rest houses are do not have electricity. Power is provided by generators up till 10 pm.
- In Dhikala zone, there are rest houses like Dikala, Gairal, Sarapduli and Sultan
- In Bijrani zone there are two rest houses, Bijrani and Malani
- In Jhirna zone there is only one rest house Jhirna
- In Durga Devi zone there are two rest house Lohachaur and Ratwadhap.
- There is option of dormitory available at Gairal, Dhikala and Bijrani rest house. In case some one is looking for economical option, dormitory can be provided.
- Most of the rooms in the forest rest house are different from each other and varies in size and space.