Delhi Corbett Weekend Tour Package
Destination : Delhi - Jim Corbett National Park
Duration: 02 nights/03 days.
Day 02 : Safari Day - Wake up early to experience the surrounding forest and Riverside, the flora and fauna of the area. After Breakfast, drive to beautiful Corbett falls and Jim Corbett House at Choti Haldwani. Back to Hotel for Lunch. After Lunch leave for Game drive (4 x 4 WD Jeeps) in Jim Corbett National Park on afternoon Jeep Safari. Back in the Evening. Tea, Camp-fire followed with Dinner and overnight to bed.
Day 03: (Back to Delhi) - Wake up with a leisure Breakfast Bid goodbye to Tigers of Corbett and depart for Delhi with memories of Jim Corbett National Park.
Note :- Children above 5 years will be treated as adults in case of foreign nationals
Package Inclusions (For Indian and foreign nationals)
- Accommodation in one of the best hotels & resorts outside Jim Corbett national park as per itinerary
- Jeep safaris as per the itinerary at Corbett national park in exclusive gypsy
- Gypsy charges
- Entry fees, vehicle entry fees and permit charges
- Housekeeping and clearance charges
- All government formalities
- All applicable taxes
- Laundry, phone calls or item of your personal nature
- Meals at forest rest house
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms and Conditions & Booking procedure
- Validity : 15th Nov to 15th June
- Refund policies : No refund on cancellation
- Bookings preferably to be made at least 60 days prior to date of arrival.
- Check in time - 12:00 noon, Check out time - 10:00 am (For the forest rest house)
- Accommodation / Electricity / Water supply / Housekeeping / other services are provided by forest department. We do not hold any responsibility in case any of the above is not up to the mark. We are just tour operators and enhance booking procedure for the rest house.
- In case of early check in and late check out, rooms will be provided as per the check in and checkout timings of forest department mentioned above. Only the additional safari and permissions are a part of it.
- In case of non availability of rooms, 100% refund would be provided.
- Children above 11 years would be treated as adults
- Tour starts and ends at Ramnagar (Corbett tiger reserve office)
Things to know about Forest rest house
- Other than Dhikala forest rest house, all the rest houses are do not have electricity. Power is provided by generators up till 10 pm.
- In Dhikala zone, there are rest houses like Dikala, Gairal, Sarapduli and Sultan
- In Bijrani zone there are two rest houses, Bijrani and Malani
- In Jhirna zone there is only one rest house Jhirna
- In Durga Devi zone there are two rest house Lohachaur and Ratwadhap.
- There is option of dormitory available at Gairal, Dhikala and Bijrani rest house. In case some one is looking for economical option, dormitory can be provided.
- Most of the rooms in the forest rest house are different from each other and varies in size and space.