Corbett Tiger Tour Package
Destination : Delhi - Jim Corbett National Park
Duration: 03 nights/04 days.
Day 02 : (Enjoy Elephant Ride & Forest Exploration) Drive for an early morning elephant safari through grassland and thick wilderness. The elephant safari is the most ideal approach to investigate the untamed life. Returned to resort for breakfast. Drive for the beautiful lake locale by jeep to watch the risky and ever hungry fish eating crocodile, and bog crocodile resting in the sun. Go for Jhirnajhali territory. Return back for lunch and rest. Spend the afternoon on a watchtower. The Jeep safari is now proceed for the fringe of the core area. Now drive for the energizing and amazing wild zone to see the most fantastic and best natural life sights, for example, tigers, wild elephant. Shot a tiger with your handicam or camera. Watch the tiger resting in the field, or under the shade of bushes, the tiger pursuing its prey and attacking pieces, playing with each other, in the event that you are sufficiently fortunate you may explore all these in a solitary shot. In the evening return to the resort and watch natural life slide show, take dinner and night sit tight.
Day 03: (Tiger Tracing) - After breakfast drive for the next region for tiger tracing, watch the other wildlife such as deer, hog, sloth bear, Black Bear, leopard etc. the thousands of birds species such as kingfisher, Serpent Crested Eagle, Leaf bird etc. Night stay and dinner at resort.
Day 04: (Departure) - After having breakfast, check out form the resort and return back to your destination with beautiful memories.
Note :- Children above 5 years will be treated as adults in case of foreign nationals
Package Inclusions (For Indian and foreign nationals)
- Three Star Resort/Hotel
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- Room on double /triple sharing basis
- 3 breakfast 3 lunch and 3 dinner.
- Complimentary use of swimming pool.
- Recreational activities in resort premises.
- Nature walk & sightseeing.
- Bonfire with lite music (only winters).
- Jeep safari on extra cost Rs. 3800 (Dhikala/Bijrani/Jhirna/Sitabani/Dhela, Durgadevi).
- Expert guide during the safari.
- Adventure activities in Kosiriver(river crossing, bridge falling & rappelling).
- All Taxes Included.
- Laundry, phone calls or item of your personal nature
- Meals at forest rest house
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms and Conditions & Booking procedure
- Bookings are applicable only on twin sharing basis.
- Bookings are subject to availability with the hotel.
- CorbettOnline.in will provide alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in program is not available.
- All cancellations & amendments will be done as per hotel policy.
- The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card IN ORIGINAL at the point of check in at the hotel.
- A Surcharge may be levied by the hotel during National Holidays/Festive period/Extended Weekends, New Year etc.